I am now “single” for the first time since 1999 when I
started dating what is now my ex-husband.
I’ve just gone through a divorce, and now a breakup with what I honestly
thought I would be spending the rest of my life. Brad, the man that I still love, but things
just didn’t seem like they were coming together for what we needed them to be. There was so much stress in the way things happened
since we got him to KC on June 9th that looking back now, it’s a
miracle we’re both still alive and didn’t jump off a bridge from everything we
went through.
Saying goodbye to him on Monday was honestly one of the
hardest things I’ve ever done. I miss
Brad so much that my heart actually ACHES and I find it hard to breath at
times. My eyes were so puffy and so soar
from rubbing them on Monday it was insane and my nose red and raw from wiping
and blowing. (Still have an area that is
red & rough) But, I can’t continue to mope around and let my son see my
sadness. It’s just too much for a seven
year old to have to process!
SERIOUSLY…suck it up Holly & keep moving. WAY easier said then done! Today does feel easier than yesterday and I’m
sure each day will get better. But really... I don't want to be single! I just wanna be Brad's girl again.
I am praying for changes though…That Brad will really
decide this IS the love of my life as I have said all along and I am willing to
do WHATEVER it takes to get you back and have you forever! I am still hopeful that we will be
together! I can’t make that call, it’s
not up to me to make the changes, he’s gotta wanna do it for himself, for me,
for our family and all that we can be together.
I am so thankful we got our puppy so at least I have that
sweet Coco! She’s such a little love bug
and cuddles up with me at night, I don’t know what I would do without her. Her love and Tanner’s are what’s getting me
through right now. Tanner is so sweet
and sad that Brad is not my boyfriend anymore.
He couldn’t understand why Brad left, “the papers are signed”. Little love!
♥He said we’re never
going to see Brad again when I told him & then asked if Brad can come
visit.
I am less than two months out from my 40th
birthday! 51 days until I turn 40! I am going to get into the best shape that
I’ve ever been in, and when I go get my new drivers license – I’m putting 120
and WILL be at that weight! It still
shows 110 which is WAY old…seriously 2001-2002 old! HA!
Weighed myself this morning & was 127.2! Last time I weighed myself, like 2 weeks ago
I was at 129.8. So…back at it! I went & did the stairs yesterday and
again today. Yesterday I was envisioning
myself out walking and building up to the run/walk that I was doing this
Spring. I will get back to that! I can’t afford to start my Title Boxing
membership back up right now, but I can get out & do the walking/running
b/c it’s FREE! And it will be good for
me to just exercise and get toned back up and shed these last unwanted pounds. I wanna hit 40 & in the best shape I’ve
ever been in!
No comments:
Post a Comment